More than 5 billion kilometers. Testcauciucuri.com offers over 430 000 tests firsthand - from consumers for consumers.
with snow flake symbol
|Speed:||H: this tyre is approved for speeds up to 210 km/h certified !!|
|For questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Safety from early spring to late autumn - the summer tyre adapted to changing Nordic weather conditions
(1) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ has the same level in dry braking than MICHELIN CrossClimate (Test conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service, at Michelin's request, in September 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7). MICHELIN CrossClimate has a similar level in dry braking than the Summer reference tyre (Comparative test done by AutoBild on dimension 205/55 R16, published the 30th of September 2016).
(2) Wet braking label 'B' on the European labelling.
(3) 3PMSF = Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake. Certification of performance on snow (braking & traction). MICHELIN CrossClimate is not a winter tyre according to Swedish legislation.
(4) Test conducted by DEKRA Test Center, at Michelin's request, between July and August 2016, on dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7.
(5) MICHELIN Energy Saver+ is best-in-class in its summer category as it obtained the best score of 0.5 assigned by ADAC in longevity in its 2015 comparison of Summer tyres on size 205/55R16.
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
During this period, using the same item number, both labeled tyres (produced after 01.07.2012) and unlabeled tyres (produced before 01.07.2012) can be purchased from the manufacturer.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: B, Wet grip: B, Noise emissions: 69 dB.
How it works
Prices include VAT and delivery within Ireland.